THE ARAB NORMAN HERITAGE
RATE € 45,00 Maximum price per adult person
SUGGESTED DEPARTURE TIME
09:30 or 14.00
App 2h.30 min
- Normans Palace and Palatine Chapel € 7.00 from Tuesday to Thursday | € 8.50 from Friday to Monday
- Cathedral free admission
Wheelchair accessible tour
The Arab-Norman style finds in Palermo’s monuments its highest expression and, for that reason, Palermo Arab-Norman route was inscribed on the World Heritage List by UNESCO. This tour will reveal the symbolism and the deepest meaning of Arab-Norman art, still extremely relevant today as resulting from the need to combine different cultures, languages and religions, in a charming historical context. A tour that cannot be missed if you wish to understand the uniqueness of the city!
MEETING POINT Indipendenza square, Normans Palace / Palatine Chapel’s gate.
- Normans Palace (from Friday to Monday only)
- Palatine Chapel
- Vittoria square
- Relax with a “cannolo break”!
- The Cassaro (pedestrian area)
- The Four Corners
- Piazza Pretoria and Fountain of Shame
WHAT TO REMEMBER
• Comfortable shoes are recommended
• You should bring sunglasses, a hat and a small bottle of water in the summertime